Asus router pre-requisites
A connection between your Asus router and modem is required.
The computer must be connected to asus network.
a working electrical outlet.
The default domain for Asus router setup is router.asus.com.
How to set up Asus router ?
You can use the web address http://router.asus.com for the Asus wireless router setup.
router.asus.com not working
If your asus router not working with the default domain router.asus.com. You can try these troubleshooting tips to resolve asus router login failed issue.
192.168 1.1 setup asus
You can also access asus setup wizard by using the default ip address 192.168.1.1. To access the web interface of the router, try these steps:
That’s how you can access Asus wireless router setup page by using the default ip address of the router.
Asus router setup via asus app
If you are wondering how to access asus router settings from your mobile device, then you can install asus app. Here are steps for asus router login using the app:
Common issues with asus Wireless router setup
If you encounter asus router issue, you can contact our technical team.
Asus router troubleshooting
Asus router not working
Most users often report about their asus router not working. They are unable to access the internet from their routers. If you are also facing, try these troubleshooting tips:
Asus login failed
Follow these quick troubleshooting tips:
Troubleshooting Wi-Fi LED light issue for Asus router
Frequently Asked questions
To configure the advanced settings of asus router, you need to get into asus setup wizard. Here’s how to do it:
- Open a browser and navigate to asus router login page.
- Use router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1 into the address
- Router.asus.com login page appears.
- Provide the asus router login credentials.
- Click ‘Login’
- You will get into asus wireless router setup page.
- Manage the asus router settings.
To change the asus router wifi password, try these quick steps.
- Open a web browser
- Enter 192.168.1.1 into the URL.
- Asus login page appears.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Get into 192.168.1.1 setup asus page.
- Go to the ‘Wireless’ tab.
- Change the wifi passkey.
- Click ‘save’
If your asus router not working properly, you can reset the router to its default settings:
- Find and locate the reset button.
- Press the button using a pointed object.
- The LED will start blinking.
- Release the button.
- Asus router reset is completed.
- Finally, you can re-configure the advanced settings of asus router.